• Providing a loving, nurturing environment for children with autism spectrum disorder and related disabilities so that they achieve self-confidence in school and the community that extends to their everyday life.
• Providing academic skills in highly individualized classes so that they may strive for academic excellence and feel equal among peers.
• Developing social skills that enable the child to function in society so that they may feel a sense of belonging and purpose.
• Increasing language/communication skills through a total communication approach, using verbalizations, sign language, augmentative devices and visual supports.
• Providing a positive learning environment which will enrich the learning experience so that the student develops an interest in learning.
© Copyright 2017. Site created by Estrela Interactive
Powered by SMG